1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
a list of emotions i feel frequently
- fall out boy
- 4 am
- lying face down on the floor
- no shirt
- Brendon Urie in Boys/Boys/Girls
IT LOOKS SO HAPPY
DANIEL RADCLIFFE JUST CASUALLY SITTING IN BRYANT PARK WITH A GOLDEN RETRIEVER YEAH THAT’S OKAY THAT’S NO BIG DEAL.
i like the idea that hes just given up on acting and wants to live his life hanging out with various dogs